Thursday, September 18, 2008

better days are fianlly here....yeah!!

Hi all. Better day today for sure. I found out I was a finalist in a contest to create an all wool farm play matt. I got a call for an interview on Tuesday coming...and I found out that I was accepted on a 100% scholarship at the John C Campbell school in North Carolina. I will be attending a 5 day class on welding. I have always wanted to try this......so cool. I hope to add lawn ornaments to my line of inventory marketing to gift shops across the country. Perhaps one day I will not need to do any other type of work besides my art. Way Cool .... My older dog Hope does not have a urinary tract infection as thought. she is too alkaline infact. So vitiman c is the order of the day. All is well in Lisa's little world....good night y'all.
Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home