Thursday, September 11, 2008

How I finally found out how to blog.....hmmmm

Well here I am again, taking a break from playing with clay and paint. I have decided to try and make this blog thing happen again. I joined the RI spipnners guild last night. so that is now 2 guilds for me. Met lots of new people, and Im sure will meet even more soon. I have got to admit, I am a luck soul. I have so many good friends, and many best friends....I love you all. I hope you can find this.....(fat chance) you know how multi media friendly I am.....my hands are ment to do one thing.....CREATE....sorry. well, actually no sorry....thrilled. God has blessed me indeed!!!
me

3 Comments:

At September 11, 2008 at 12:41 PM , Blogger calicokitty6 said...

Yay!! It worked.

 
At September 11, 2008 at 2:49 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Hey! You figured it out! Woo hoo. OK - now let's get some pics going on here. We'll talk over the weekend and get you set up.

I will link you to my blog so others can see your blog as well.
Love ya!

 
At September 13, 2008 at 7:09 AM , Blogger spinning said...

Hi donna. Yes I woyuld love to learn more...and post pics. I am sitting here killing time and waiting for you to go to heidi's for the natural dye day. its still sorta raining, but I have my galoshers and hat ready. I cant wait for you to see the new needle boxes I have sculpted on. I am so excited to see what the public thinks of them....taking them all to the Coggeshall farm Harves fair. Anyone who reads this should go !! its on the 20 and 21st of this month. The farm is in Bristol RI. BRING YOUR KIDS...it's an awesome family day. Just finished seeing the pics of all the devastation in Texas. MAN !! I feel bad for the folks on the island...well...sorta. they were warned with the "YOU MAY DIE>>>LEAVE NOW" It seem pretty selfish that we now must have guys and gals risk their lives to go and resque them....never misd that we will all feel it sooner or later in our pockets. I mean....HELLO !!!!!!???? Well, off to the races. watch for my website....anytime now....Ha Ha....at least this year anyhow. One of my friends says he can do it for me. But we shall see. Hes not all that reliable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home