Sunday, September 14, 2008

WhewD! What a busy weekend.

Lets see a short update in m y world...Friday eve, found a small wet spot again on my recliner chair that my older dog Hope lets me sit in sometimes. washed the afghan, and the chair yadda yadda yadda. Saturday got up and went to a dying day with my friend Donna D, at our other friends Heidi's house. She is such a willing and gracious hostess. where did the pepper jell topped dip go????.... All about natural dyes for our beloved wool fibers. It was a touch long, but we all learned alot. I had to leave early at 3, as my DH (Dear Hubby) okayed going to party at 5 and of course volenteered me to cook for said party. Funny, he had to leave the party at 7, as he had a gig to play at that night. For those of you who dont know, he is in an awesome band on weekends. Lots of blues, and older rock stuff. Hendrix, Bee Bee King etc. you can get the schedule if you like at www.Johnnyedwards.com anyhow...I decided to party a little too much before leaving. tons of bottles out for the taking. sooo we got home and I fell asleep on my chair with the two dogs of course on my lap. (see above pic). suddenly things got very warm...sorta hot. Dear Hope had fallen asleep, and Peed on me and the chair....OMG GROSS !! Poor thing must have a bladder infection. Back to the vet she will go this week. After all, 150.00's wasnt quite enough for us...me being unemployed and all. greeeeeat. today is Sunday, I spent the day filling orders for two yarn shops. More appts to sell on Tuesday, and one delivery. things are starting to happen for me. I have now branched out to tiny treasure boxes for needles, and sewing sundries to boot. Cool. everyone seems to love them too. I will bring some with me to the Coggeshall farm Harvest fair next weekend. Lets hope things stay DRY till then. I am letting hope out every 2 hours so she wont pee her pants again. I love my animals. I also love my family to no end, and have a super great group of frinds. so many BEST quality friends...I can totally be myself with. I am so blessed. Thankyou Donna, Heidi, and Karen. You mean more to me then you know....Gnight me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home